About the Role
As a Junior Food Process Engineer (FPE) at Fooditive, you are responsible for the research and development of the product line, specially focused on bio-engineering processes essential for the production. You will be involved in the design of the new process, while handling the construction, installation and start-up of those for the smooth run of the production. You will closely collaborate with processors, equipment suppliers, design and consulting firms.
Facilitate a proactive approach on manufacturing processes
• Test the processes and the utilization of production equipment.
• Develop and design new techniques for food processing.
• Offer technical support for food manufacturing companies.
• Use design models to develop manufacturing processes.
• Support Fooditive projects by providing the list of production equipment needed.
• Work on finding new production ability and new production partners.
• Develop solutions for food challenges related to process development.
• Review current policies and standards of production processes and make sure all the legalities are met.
• Keep records of statistical reviews, quality reports, and relevant quality documentation.
• Research and create new ingredient development based on Fooditive processes.
• Proven work experience in product development and R&D.
• Sound understanding of methodologies of food ingredients and functional fibres.
• Ability to be creative, think outside of the box.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Want to grow with start-up industry that aiming to improve the food industry.
About the Company
After more than eight years of dreaming and research to bring new innovation to the food industry, to make the world sweeter yet healthier. Fooditive ® was founded in 2018 with a single mission: to be the most successful, creative, and ground-breaking company that will change the food industry.
Though we've grown since our founding, we're still the same start-up at heart. Join us to make the food industry to be healthier, more sustainable, and tasty.
At Fooditive®, we aim for excellence. Our goal is to maintain high standards in terms of quality control and food safety in order to ensure that we can provide the best possible products. We are an open-minded company and welcome feedback and suggestions from you, our consumers. Therefore, we are continuously working on ways to optimize Fooditive® ingredients through new blends and extractions to enhance the taste and flavor.
We want to improve the world, not by inventing something new but rather using what is already available. We have taken what some may consider useless and created a useful and innovative product. Through recycling fruits and vegetables side streams to develop our sweeteners, we have adopted a circular economy. This is what makes us stand out; we are sustainable.